BaseCam SimpleBGC 32-bit Supports up to 6s (30v) with voltage monitoring
This version of the controller is our new direction in the development of the stabilizing solutions. It will replace the previous 8-bit version of the SimpleBGC controller, keeping 100% back-compatibility, but adding the new fuctionality.
- SimpleBGC 32bit v3.0 main board – 1 piece
- Motor connectors P16, P17, P18 – 3 pieces
- Motor connector plugs P16, P17, P18, with thin wires 30cm length – 3 pieces
- Battery Connector P2 – 1 piece
- Battery connector plug P2 with wires 20cm – 1 piece
- IMU v3.0 sensor board – 1 piece
- I2C Connector plug (P19) with thin wires 30cm – 1 piece
- Pin header 0.1″ 20 pins – 1 piece
- Ferrite coils 10-15mm diameter 3-5mm thick (for EMI filtering) – 3 pieces
- Buzzer +5V – 1 piece
Basic functions of the controller
- 32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4. Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axes stabilization.
- Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
- Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
- Supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spektrum and s-bus.
- Battery voltage monitoring, compensating voltage drop in the PID-regulator.
- Low battery alarm (output to 5V active buzzer).
- Increased number of inputs for controlling signals + 3 additional reserved input/output AUX1-AUX3.
- Can supply up to 1A current for external devices on the 5V power line.
- Dedicated UART-socket to connect optional Bluetooth module
- Reverse-polarity protection, overheat and overcurrent protection
- USB interface for the PC connection, to configure, control and upgrade firmware.
- Graphical user interface to manage the settings. Windows / OS X / Linux versions.
- Control through the Serial-protocol using dedicated API.
- Improved attitude estimation algorythms
- Optional second IMU, that will increase the short-term precision of the stabilization 10x-30x times and will make stable work in any frame position.